Monday 4 July 2016

Japan Oricon’s closing of first half results announced…Bigbang, the only Korean singers’ album in ‘Top 10’

Source: Naver

[+70 -0] Oh I am so proud of Bigbang

[+66 -1] Big bang~Today is your fan meeting in China. Don’t get hurt and come back home safely!

[+44 -1] Wow~Bigbang~even in America you guys are the top<3 <3

[+34 -0] Big bang is love<3 <3 <3

[+22 -0] Congratulations to Bigbang for your 10th anniversary!!!! Big bang is love

[+8 -0] So amazing~’’’’Our Bigbang’’’’You guys are undefeatable. You guys worked hard good job! I was listening to your songs in Osaka and I was bawling my eyes out and totally lost my conscience~~^^ I am so proud of my singers~~<3

[+7 -0] I will be cheering for Bigbang!! Keep pushing until you win!

[+6 -0] Bigbang~!!!Congratulations~~~!!Whoa whoa

No comments:

Post a Comment